Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks giving....Minus the Turkey













So the bird caught a break for sure at our Thanksgiving dinner....the pig, not so lucky!

Jason and I left The Dalles for his folks' in Hood River at about noon today. I was driving and I gave him the camera to take some pics on the way.
There are very few trees left with their leaves on, yet the evergreens are standing tall and pretty. This is the Columbia River. Across the river is Washington.

Double Bridge on the Washington side...kinda cool in person.

Bob is John's cousin and Pennie is his wife. We went to their house in Parkdale again this year. They had some really nice property with nice trees.
This is looking North towards their neighbor's place.

I can't help but imagine how the tree above would look with LOTS of Christmas lights !!! Hazel and John after dinner. I took 5 pictures of Hazel and every one but this one her eyes are closed! I don't know why this always happens, so In this picture she was holding her eyes open and I told her to put her hands down right as I took it....that's why she looks so wide eyed. lolJason and I getting ready to leave. I never get pictures of the two of us together, so I'm going to make a great effort to get more pics together. It was a good day!

Gotta get off to bed, Black Friday is coming early!!!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

How'd the shopping go?