Sunday, November 23, 2008

Didn't get to church today

Oops....

I set up my friend Wendy to meet this guy Jeff who is so nice. So we all went to the Vault to watch a Guns and Roses tribute band. They were very good! I invited my old co-worker Courtney to come along and she brought her friend Jenny. We had a great time and the band was really good. Look just like them! We didn't get home until 1am, so needless to say we didn't get up to early this morning. People started calling my phone at 7:30 this morning. First it was Wendy, I missed that call. Then James called wanting to do breakfast before we helped him pour concrete for his shop. Then Courtney called. Then Wendy called again. I am so thankful though for good friends. We have been so lucky to meet and spend time with a select few that have great hearts, are good people, and so fun to be with! Wendy and Jeff really hit it off, so I'm excited to see a good man in Wendy's life...stay tuned on that one. Jason and I are up at James' and Laurens' now to help with concrete. It's getting cold. I'll take some pics and post them up! Happy Sunday....maybe just being out in nature today will be my sermon!

2 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Sounds like you're busy. You haven't gotten any snow yet?? Right??

lofgreenlegacy said...

Well, I have to agree with you that I am totally excited for Christmas. Not that we get snow or anything, but it's still fun. Happy Holidays!