Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's feeling more and more like Christmas!!!

Christmas is probably my favorite time of year! In Arizona, when the weather started to get cold, and you felt that crispness in the air, you knew it was Christmas. So I'm a bit thrown off...I feel the crispness, the cold, but it's only the beginning of November?! It's ok, because my senses are telling my brain it's Christmas time, and that makes me happy. This year we will be here in Oregon for Christmas and mom is coming in to town to spend it with us and Jason's family. I can't wait! I put pictures of last winter in this post, I just love all the pretty white snow! Thank heaven for four wheel drive and snow tires!


3 comments:

Adam said...

Each year, during the month of December, millions of homes across the world are decorated with Christmas trees and fairy lights. Christmas is celebrated throughout the Christian population, but is also celebrated by many non-Christians as a secular, cultural festival.
----------------

Adam

Internet Marketing

Anonymous said...

nice blog. road to richies.

The Richards said...

Those pictures are beautiful! i wish i could look out the window and see that!