Saturday, October 18, 2008

Will you go with me?


When mom and Michael were talking, they were discussing their taste in music. Michael was HUGE on Jimmy Buffett, and mom was talking about a new cd she got of Josh Turner.

Mom was trying to remember the name of his new song out and Michael said he liked Josh Turner. Mom then remembered the name of the song,
"Will you go with me"
Michael's response -- "yes".

Josh Turner Will you go with me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktsHHNS07Wc

----------------------------------------------------------

Josh Groban Awake

"Awake"

A beautiful and blinding morning

The world outside begins to breathe

See clouds arriving without warning

I need you here to shelter me


And I know that only time will tell us how

To carry on without each other


So keep me awake to memorize you

Give me more time to feel this way

We can't stay like this forever

But I can have you next to me today


If I could make these moments endless

If I could stop the winds of change

If we just keep our eyes wide open

Then everything would stay the same

And I know that only time will tell me how

We'll carry on without each other


So keep me awake for every moment

Give us more time to be this way

We can't stay like this forever

But I can have you next to me today


We'll let tomorrow wait, you're here, right now, with me

All my fears just fall away, when you are all I see

We can't stay like this forever

But I have you here today


And I will remember

Oh I will remember

Remember all the love we shared today

I love my mom! I think she is impatiently awaiting her reunion wih her sweetheart. Can ya blame her? How would you feel if you just got a tiny taste of pure bliss, and then it was moved far far away?


You Raise Me Up

What I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;

When troubles come and my heart burdened be;

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,

Until you come and sit awile with me.


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;

You raise me up...To more than I can be.


You raise me up...To more than I can be

---------------------------------------------------------

Brad Paisley & Dolly Parton When I get where I'm going


---------------------------------------------------------

Brad Paisley Waitin' on a Woman


---------------------------------------------------------

Josh Groban To where you are




Dont forget to preheat the oven!


Breath in, Breath out, Move on

No comments: