Sunday, October 12, 2008

Excitement in the air

So we have some changes that are upon us and it feels like we are really being moved in good directions, it's so funny how things work themselves out. How when we put our concerns and discouragements out to God, he give us back a solution and moves us right along to where we need to be. So I'm getting ready for a "moving along", and all the while it is exciting and interesting, I'm a creature of habit, and really fight change. I find comfort in the same ol same ol and that is getting ready to be disturbed and changed into something brand new, out of my comfort zone, and where I will really be in a learning position. Jason has been so supportive, loving, and encouraging in really helping me make the decisions required. The opportunity is wonderful, and I welcome it, even while I'm bummed to be moving from some things that I will miss. Change is good, God is great, and I'm not going to get much sleep tonight.

1 comment:

The Richards said...

hey Beth i dont know if you remember me but i am Amber richards used to be Amber stalder...we went to school together at thatcher! Anyways i married into the brown family, i married Aaron Richards, anyways so we are kind of related now! I think your blog is awesome and its nice to see what you have been up to. You look and sound like you are totally in love and i am so glad you are so happy, you deserve it. Check out my blog sometime, some of the old thatcher people are on there too!