Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am doing Mary Kay now!!

So Jason and I are wanting to finish our basement. We plan to do the work ourselves, but it will still cost some bucks. We have 1160 sq ft that is completely unfinished. This would almost double our square footage and should change our home into a 5 bedroom 2 bath plus a great room/ media room. So I wanted to help by providing supplemental income since Jason will be doing the same with doing Motorcycle repair on the side.

So I've signed up and am now an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay. I went over to my friends house tonight with my thoughts which is that I am not going to do this if it is the same ol same ol. I plan to be different, and hold events instead of tuperware style parties. Themed, tips and tricks parties. We brainstormed and have come up with some amazing ideas!!!! I'm so thrilled to get started. Should be a week until I get my kit, but I can start ordering at any time for those who know what they want and need and don't have a consultant at this time. Yeah!!! I'm thrilled!!! I plan to post pics of my parties to keep everyone up to date. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: