Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Christmas 2008...Ya so I'm a bit behind!!! :)

This was my first year in Oregon for Christmas. We had so much snow it was great!!! Jason's sister was flying in Christmas Eve and his family does Christmas on Christmas Eve. After many delays in Jeana's flight, she finally got to Hood River about 10:00 or 11:00pm.
We had such a nice Christmas and were so fortunate to receive the gifts we got. I got an incredible new camera from my favorite mother in law *wink wink*. Jason got me a beautiful Black Hills Gold ring and some really nice earings. It was so sweet. We had gone Christmas shopping earlier in the month and I saw these earings and I really liked them. They weren't expensive, but I chose not to buy them because we were buying presents for others and I passed them up. I didn't even notice that Jason paid any attention to me admiring them and somehow he bought them without me seeing it and gave them to me for Christmas. I thought that was great. The subtle things he remembers. So sweet!
John Happy to get new riding gloves from Jeana



Jason Happy about his Southern Style Pork Chopper shirt!


Jason Happy about his Harley Davidson shirt



Jason giving a silly face posing with his mom. Love the hats!!!




No comments: